BECAUSE THERE’S NO STOPPING YOU.
Heightener presents a full package of print collateral, web work, and marketing with a total worth of $12,000, which we offer especially to RAL members for almost half the cost.
BRAND UPThe Comprehensive Package
- 30-day money back guarantee!
- Logo creation and design
- A 4-5 page website which includes content for the Home page – About us / We’re hiring – About the house – Pricing – Contact us
- We will secure and set up the URL for you
- Website hosting, backup, maintenance, setup, and monthly reporting (wp manager) (included for 1 year)
- +Additional URLs at an extra charge
- Blog set up on the website with one article a month to increase website traffic
. (included for 1 year)
- 10 Facebook posts a month loaded onto your Facebook system(included for 1 year)
- 10 Instagram posts a month (included for 1 year)
- 10 Tweets a month (included for 1 year)
- If you stay on a social media platform for more than 3 months, you receive a 10 to 15 minute video presentation, plus takeaways and flyers along with the description blurb three times a year. This allows you to share your content on various places on the internet
- A three-fold brochure
- A one page brochure – The one page will be full color on one side, and blank on the other to enable people to jot down notes etc.
- Business card set up with your logo and one name on it. (you can get as many cards as you want; we set it up via a reliable online print service)
HEIGHTENER Gets It Done!
Remember, design is the silent ambassador of your brand. We help you create not just an attractive and suitable logo that announces your presence, but also brochures, visiting cards, and other hand-outs as well as an attractive, relevant and easy to navigate website. We can help you create multiple URLs to get people interested and to have your service show up more on Google Search for a wider variety of search terms. Fresh content posted regularly keeps people interested and coming back for more.
We help you create a consistent online and offline personality. There is not a single business that can afford to not have a thriving online presence.
CLICK BELOW TO GET STARTED!
✪ Enjoy a 30-day money back guarantee.
✪ Multiple revisions.
✪ Execution by branding and marketing experts.
✪ A one-stop solution to all your marketing needs.
✪ Online and offline integration.
✪ Unbeatable customer support.
✪ A chance to be known and respected for the commendable work you do
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
What are BRAND UP customers saying?
We know the rules of (internet) engagement and we put them to work for you 24/7:
All your URLs lead to the same online destination. Your contact and other details are exactly the same everywhere you are mentioned or have a presence. Your brand expresses a consistent emotional experience on all channels, pages, brochures, business cards.
Be where your customers are looking
Be easy to locate on Google Maps. Make sure directions are clear. The way you look and sound be the same on your website and on your social media pages. Use Google Maps and Google Business to good effect. Be searchable and have good online ratings and reviews to recommend you.
Make a visual impact
Invest in good quality images that showcase your home. Give them a virtual tour; use real photos and real people rather than generic images to build trust and offer a realistic idea. Optimize your images for the web so they’re eye-catching on every device.
Disasters happen. Computers crash, devices get corrupted or lost or destroyed. Always, always have a backup of your website, your marketing materials, and all of your images.
Provide the experience they expect
Optimize your site for seamless mobile browsing. Did you know, 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic is generated through mobile phones, and 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and that 40% of mobile searches have local intent?! Google says 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site they had trouble accessing and 40% visit a competitor’s site instead.
Use other people's networks to promote you
68% of American are on Facebook and about three-quarters of those users access Facebook every day. 97% of adults between the ages 16-64 log onto at least one social network each month.
Make social media work for you. Offer high-quality content that provides value to them, not just selling for you. Follow and promote experts and influencers. This will inspire them to reciprocate in kind. When you are mentioned by influencers, people’s trust in you rises up. Way up!
Publish or perish
Create fresh new, valuable content regularly. Make sure you keep up to date with the changes in Google’s algorithms to stay relevant and searchable. Update regularly, add new content and stay engaged.
Work to increase clicks and user satisfaction. Look to provide value not just sell. Make the selling incidental, not central. Provide generally informative content and elderly care info in particular.
Integrate online and offline
Having a good online presence makes it easier to create an offline presence. Again, look to provide value instead of sales.
To provide general information about the elderly, or address the concerns the elderly or their families may have, reach out to places like the YMCA, Rotary International, religious or support groups, or social organizations, libraries etc. in your area.
Heightener was formed by request. It was the result of our clients constantly asking us:
“What else can we do with you?”
“How can we keep working together?”
“I’ve never seen growth like this before, let’s keep going.”
“If you want to stand out in a crowd, give people a reason not to forget you.” – Richard Branson
“It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing.” – Mother Teresa
We know what your important message is – expert and compassionate care for the elderly and the vulnerable in our communities.
We know that your service is offering families the stress relieving knowledge that their loved ones are supervised, helped, cared for by trained, empathetic people in a welcoming, comfortable, safe and friendly environment.
At Heightener, we always say: “Only those looking to rise us all up need knock on our door.”
- Been in the industry for 10 years.
- Built 4 companies up and got them to 6 figures.
- Branded products and services that have earned multi-billions.
- Created successful enterprises that have generated over $34 million dollars in revenue.
- 6 New York Times bestsellers.
- Drove one podcast to number 1 in 6 countries simultaneously.
- Managed & grew a Facebook page to 3.5 million followers.
- An organization with footprints in many different countries.
- Created 280 hours of video for our clients.
- Created over 13,000 unique Facebook posts for community development and website traffic.
- Written 1.3 million words, the equivalent of 22 books!
- Design and content creation of over 300 web pages.
- Use the power of the latest technology, tactics, and tools to help our clients stay at the top of their game.
Brand loyalty is your business plan
Consistency in your message, in your social media sharing, in your visual branding, equals brand loyalty.
HEIGHTENER helps you create that online and offline presence – a consistent, trustworthy and familiar online presence that seamlessly connects to your offline business and the bricks and mortar home that is your business. Make your brand work for you.
Create an online presence that demonstrates you as a quality service; trustworthy, reliable and familiar. Make yourself known to your community before they even need your services, so that when they do have the need for Residential Assisted Living, your name is at the top of their mind!
BRAND UP, and you become valuable and memorable! Promote the idea that inspired you to act now.
“People who don’t cherish the elderly have forgotten where they came from and where they’re going.” – Ramsey Clark
Let people know that you’re not just about providing a service, but about caring.
You don’t just have a job but a vocation born out of the conviction that this is something worth doing and that you’re doing something worthwhile.
Be known, trusted and liked by all those who have a need for your services, your business insight and the industry knowledge that only you can provide!
“Do you know the two best times to plant a tree?”
First – 20 years ago. The second best time is TODAY.